This page provides an overview of our Terms & Conditions for the WEX Inner Circle Membership. If you have any further questions please email our support team.
Subscription Based Purchases
By purchasing from us any subscription-based membership or access to any of our content for a specified period of time (collectively and individually referred to herein as the “Membership”), you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. You will not share your Membership username and password with others. This will result in immediate termination of the Membership.
2. We have the right to refuse the Membership or cancel the Membership at any time for any reason.
3. After 14 days from purchase, your Membership fees are non-refundable, regardless of the frequency with which you access the Membership content.
4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the content available through the Membership.
5. YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR THE MEMBERSHIP IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE QUOTED MEMBERSHIP FEE. IF THE MEMBERSHIP THAT YOU PURCHASED IS A MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED EACH MONTH, UNTIL AND UNLESS YOU CONTACT US TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE YOUR NEXT BILLING DATE IN ORDER TO AVOID A CHARGE FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTH-LONG PERIOD. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP FROM WITHIN YOUR ACCOUNT PAGE AT WEX INNER CIRCLE, OR BY EMAILING [email protected]. UNTIL YOU TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU AUTHORIZE OUR BILLING COMPANY TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD (OR OTHER APPROVED FACILITY OR MECHANISM) FOR THE ONGOING MEMBERSHIP FEE.
6. It is your responsibility to inform us of any of the following changes in your credit card or debit account: Change in home or billing address or other contact information; change in security code; or an apparent breach of security of your username or password, such that unauthorized access to the Membership is possible. Unless you give proper notice to us of any such event, you agree to pay all charges for unauthorized use of the Membership through your account. In addition, we shall not be responsible for any bank overdraft fees, charges for exceeding credit limits, or any other fees or charges that may be imposed by your bank or credit card company. If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, you will be sent an invoice for the amount due, and you agree to pay that invoice.
7. Women Empower X may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to WEX Inner Circle updates, promotions, Add Ons and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
8. Non-Disparagement . At no time (i.e., indefinitely) following the execution hereof shall either party (i) make any statements, or take any other actions whatsoever, to disparage, defame, sully or compromise the goodwill, name, brand or reputation of the other or any of its affiliates or (ii) commit any other action that could likely injure, hinder or interfere with the business, business relationships or goodwill of the other party or its affiliates.
Fill in the form below to get all the information about the challenge and the blueprint workbook.
By the end of the 5 days you'll break through limiting beliefs, learn how to write your bestseller, learn how to market your book to gain visibility for your business, and create your Best-Seller Blueprint.