Making Your Business The One Everyone Wants To Work AtAug 09, 2021
As a business owner, it is important to cultivate a great culture for your team. You want to create a positive work environment, which harvests great results and makes it easier for you to attract top talent in the future. Below are two things to consider if you’re at this stage in your business where you’re looking to implement plans to retain your best employees.
Employee Benefit Specialists
There are a lot of different types of benefit packages for employees available today, from childcare vouchers to car leasing. These benefit packages can bring about a number of significant benefits, improving retention rates, reducing costs, and boosting productivity. Nevertheless, this will only be the case if you choose with care.
It is recommended to utilize the services of employee benefits specialists when you plan the best solution for your company. With so many salary sacrifice packages and other benefits to choose from, it can be challenging to know what is going to bring the biggest gains for your company. This is why a team of experts comes so highly recommended. They have a huge level of experience combined with cutting-edge technology platforms, which will be used to search through the extensive collection of employee benefits that are available, resulting in the best and most profitable option for you.
Not only are specialists in employee benefits going to be able to advise you on selecting the best benefits for your business, but they will set them up for you and provide management services, ensuring they are being implemented properly and have the desired impact you desire. You can also reduce the amount of administration your business is subjected to by hiring a team of specialists, saving you and your current team a ton of time. You can go about focusing on what makes your business money while the experts concentrate on putting together the best employee benefits solution for you.
Also you must keep in mind that you should not simply offer benefits in the physical sense, you also need to consider the likes of managing time off requests from employees and improving workplace flexibility for parents especially. It is all about the full picture when it comes to creating a work environment that people want to be in.
Consider A Bike To Work Plan
There are many salary sacrifice options for employers to take advantage of today, and one solution that you should certainly consider is the bike to work plan. Discover more about what you can gain from bike to work plans:
- Improve attendance – One of the great benefits associated with employee benefits at your business like this is that you are bound to see your attendance rates increase. This is because cycling to work will have a positive impact on a person’s physical health, as well as their emotional health, improving tolerance to stress, self-confidence, and wellbeing.
- Boost productivity levels – This leads on from the first point. All of the benefits mentioned above also result in improved productivity.
- Save money – Of course, one of the main benefits is that you will be able to save a considerable amount of money. Businesses and organizations can save 13.8 percent of the total value of salary sacrifice as a result of reduced NI contributions.
- No implementation costs – Not only will you save money, but also you won’t have to spend any money on implementing this benefit plan.
- Improve retention rates – As is the case with most salary sacrifice plans, this is a great way to boost retention rates. Employees are more likely to stay with your business if they feel there are a lot of perks.
- Boost branding – There is no denying that this is the type of plan that can do wonders for your brand image. You will show your business in a positive light – a firm that cares about its employees and the environment too. This will be a great way to appeal to potential recruits.
- Reduced parking – You will lower the number of people that require car parking spaces.
- Environmental benefits – Bike-to-work plans have a positive impact on the environment. By switching to cycling, someone who takes a four-mile journey every day will lower their yearly carbon footprint by six percent.
There are so many ways to create a positive work environment for your team and it's so important to start thinking about that now. The more your employees love working for you and in the culture you set, the longer they will stay with your company, which as a business owner, is always a win!
Don't miss a beat!
Subscribe to stay up to date with all things WEX! Events, speaking, business growth and community!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.